Would you like to see this webinar?
In a world of technology, blue light, and endless computer work hours, it may be very difficult for sensitive individuals to keep a proper sleep-wake cycle. Added to that, trauma and nocturnal microbes can help keep us up at night. What can you do? In this webinar Dr. Jess will help you understand:
- What happens if your circadian rhythm is abnormal and how does this affect the rest of the body?
- Why we need sleep and how to bio-hack it
- The importance of sunlight and when the best time to expose yourself
- Hormones and the sleep-wake cycle
- Understand the multiple ways to bio-hack your system to return it to the earth’s natural cycles.