For a limited time, we are giving away a free course for new WellnessPlus members. Use the code PARASITES22 to get your free course or CLICK HERE
Do you have parasites?
Much of what we know and understand about this very stealthy pathogen is few and far between and we don’t have great tests to detect them. Studies indicate that parasites and viruses have a symbiotic relationship that we don’t fully understand. Many parasites also act as a holding tank for heavy metals as well.
It is estimated that upwards to 70% of people might have parasitic infestations and they can manifest as various symptoms. There are thousands of different types and species, but 30% are microscopic. If you have viral issues or suspect heavy metals, you likely have parasites based on science. If your symptoms ramp up around the full moon cyclically, you likely have a parasitic infection.
Many of the diseases have parasites as the root cause:
- Skin rashes such as eczema or hives
- Bruxism, or nighttime teeth grinding
- Dairy sensitivity or lactose intolerance
- Migraines or chronic headaches
- Sleep issues such as insomnia and poor sleeping habits
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardic or POTS, especially increasing at night
- Aches and pains, sore joints for no reason
- Weight loss, increased appetite, or both
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Weakness & feeling unwell
- Deficiencies in nutrients
- Mitochondrial toxicity and fatigue
- Leaky gut and IBS
- Food cravings especially for sugar. insatiable hunger
- Low blood sugar or difficulty fasting
- Brain fog, anxiety, mood swings, depression
- Rectal or anal itching