The protocol developed and promoted by Dr. Jessica Peatross, *Kill, Bind, Sweat* is the process of introducing “killing” agents or biofilm busters to the body so that the immune system can recognize any pathogens or hidden infections hiding in the body. Once the immune system recognizes these intruders and they begin to be broken up and circulated throughout the body, binders are added to bond with these pathogens and their toxic byproducts so that they can be removed via the body’s detox pathways. Sweating is a major detox pathway and sweating daily is incredibly beneficial to our healing. This course discusses the protocol in detail.
Course - Kill Bind Sweat Protocol
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What and why KBS?
- Heat shock proteins
- Infrared saunas
- Epsom salt baths
- Breast implants
- Questions and answers
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
- Biological Basis of Coffee Enemas
- Castor Oil Packs
- CellCore Protocol Catalog
- Exercise Goals and Tracking Journal
- How to Assess Which CellCore Products are Best for You
- I Can’t Sweat
- Scientific Basis of Coffee Enemas
- Toxin Exposure Questionnaire
- Vibrant America: Environmental Toxins Guide
- Vibrant America: Heavy Metals Test Guide
- Vibrant America: Mycotoxins (Mold) Test Guide
- When to Switch CellCore Phases
EST. TIME REQUIRED45 minute
Interested in attending this course?
Join WellnessPlus by Dr. Jess MD today for premium and interactive health coaching.