An introduction to the environmental toxins lurking in our food and the environment it is produced in, and how the advancements in food engineering impact the human body. Inflammatory foods are reviewed. The goal of this course is to shape your current understanding of food plus how to go beyond JUST food as medicine.
Course - When Diet Isn’t Enough
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- emulsifiers and thickening agents
- Processed dairy
- Processed cooking oils
- What to do if Diet is not enough
TAGSChronic Disease, Diet, Emulsifiers, Food Allergens, GI Tract, Glyphosate, Inflammatory Foods
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
- A Guide to Cooking with Fats and Oils
- A Guide to Eating Gluten-Free
- Adverse Food Reactions
- Basic Rules of Nutrition
- Detox Food Plan
- Eating Locally, Seasonally, and Sustainably
- Eating On a Budget
- Fish and Toxins: Safe Food Guidelines
- Gluten: Yes or No?
- Intermittent Fasting
- Phytonutrient Spectrum Foods – Elimination Diet
- Recipes by Torie Borrelli
- Sample Nutrition Schedule
- Tories Chopped Salad
- Understanding Organics, GMOS and Pesticides
- Vibrant America: Food Sensitivity Test Guide
- Winter Variation Butternut Squash Soup
EST. TIME REQUIRED1 hour
Interested in attending this course?
Join WellnessPlus by Dr. Jess MD today for premium and interactive health coaching.