In this course, Dr. Jess’s goal is to question your set reality with new and uncovered science from those doctors and scientists who are questioning the status quo. Dr. Lanka claims that control experiments were not conducted early on when the debate between germ and terrain theory was raging. He claims that “viruses” pop out of a damaged cell based on what the scientists are doing to induce cell damage, and has nothing to do with if sick people’s fluids are added to the experiment or not. In fact, Lanka claims that viruses appear from damage to the cell if the scientists added infected nasopharyngeal fluids or not.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- What exactly are microbes and why are they there?
- The concepts of germ vs terrain theory
- The problem with cell culture
- Examples of diseases through the looking glass of terrain theory
- Science and recommended reading