Clearly, some of the most fundamental resources to our survival, air, and water are often the leading sources of exposure to toxins in the daily life of millions of people. Understanding what toxins can be present in the air and water, the sources of these toxins, and how best to avoid them are discussed in this course, as well as how many buildings and homes can make and/or keep us sick.
Course - Environmental Toxicities: Why Should I Care?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Environmental toxicities
- Chronic disease
- Health in your hands
- Hidden toxins
- Styrene, Bisphenol-A, Phthalates, Parabens
- Health & beauty products
- Sick building syndrome
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
- Environmental Exposure History Form
- Nontoxic Choices for Food Preparation, Cookware
- Reducing Exposures to Harmful Chemicals
- The Importance of Detoxification
- The Problem with Plastics
- Toxin Exposure Questionnaire
- Water is Water or NOT by Dr. Marianne Rosen
- What You Should Know About The Water You Drink
EST. TIME REQUIRED45 minute
Interested in attending this course?
Join WellnessPlus by Dr. Jess MD today for premium and interactive health coaching.