Big Brain capsules are a Wellness Plus and Soul favorite! This is a notropic, a coffee replacement, and might even help you wean off your ADHD medication! Dr. Jess loves the SOUL team for no THC CBD isolate.
Zero-THC. Zero jitters. 100% focus. A doctor-formulated proprietary blend of potent CBD and natural cognitive enhancers for brain food you can bank on.
Have your brain storms felt more like drizzles lately? Soul’s Big Brain CBD capsules contain 25 mg each of our most potent CBD plus other noggin’ nutrition, including natural caffeine, vitamin B12, green tea extract, bacopa, and a proprietary blend of plant extracts to keep the good ideas flowin’.
Bring on the concentration and increase focus with this powerful formulation that’s jitter and THC-free. The CBD isolate in our Big Brain capsules helps calibrate the effects of the other ingredients, so you can keep up without ever feeling out of whack.
- Concentrate longer and harder.
- Clear brain fog and maximize your creative potential.
- Stay productive without feeling wired.
- Take one capsule with plenty of food and H20.
- Feel the focus coming on.
- Kick your to-do list’s butt.
- CBD – Our organically grown CBD Isolate will help you chill out and tune in to the task at hand.
- Vitamin B12 – This brain-boosting vitamin can help improve mental clarity, increase energy, and boost mood.
- Ginseng Extract – Works by regulating the effects of stress on the immune system, resulting in improved memory and reduced inflammation.
- Bacopa Extract – Ancient herb that enhances brain function and improves focus.
- Lion’s Mane – Mushroom with neuroprotective effects; reduces brain fog and improves memory.
Full Ingredient List:
Hemp-Derived CBD Isolate, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Caffeine Anhydrous Powder, Bacopa Extract, Lion’s Mane Extract (Hericium Erinaceus), Cordyceps Herb Extract, Green Tea Leaf Powder Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Silicone Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, HPMC Capsule
Code: Discount code is only available for members