SAVE 33% PAY QUARTERLY 3 months Silver access for $199 ($297 value)
SUBSCRIBE NOW

Article

5 Health Benefits to Adding Cinnamon to Your Diet

Friday, October 21st 2022 10:00am 5 min read
Dr. Jessica Peatross dr.jess.md @drjessmd

Hospitalist & top functional MD who gets to the root cause. Stealth infection & environmental toxicity keynote speaker.

Cinnamon is more than a fragrant spice that teams up nicely with sweet treats. It has medicinal properties that offer a wealth of health benefits, including addressing a Candida overgrowth.

Many studies show that cinnamon has powerful antifungal and antibacterial properties. It can stop the growth of Candid Albicans and prevent it from spreading. It helps boost your circulatory system. In traditional medicine, cinnamon has been used as an anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, mosquito larvicidal, insecticidal, antimycotic, and anticancer agent.

Let’s take a look at some of the research involving Candida albicans and cinnamon, and the many other benefits that cinnamon has for your health.

Cinnamon fights and prevents candida

Cinnamon’s amazing antifungal properties have been found to treat and prevent the spread of Candida in the digestive tract.

One study found that cinnamon oil was able to break down the biofilm of Candida albicans in the gut. Treatment with cinnamon helped to reduce significant amounts of yeast and help restore normal health. After just 14 days of treatment, 72% of the patients were found to have no Candida at all in their stool. The remaining 28% showed a significant reduction in the yeast.

Members Only Content

To continue reading please subscribe to WellnessPlus by Dr. Jess MD

Be your own best doctor with our comprehensive suite of online health coaching tools.

Copyright 2022 WellnessPlus by Dr. Jess MD. All rights reserved

SAVE 33% PAY QUARTERLY

3 months Silver access for $199 ($297 value)

SUBSCRIBE NOW