With Guest Facilitator Darby Sherman
In this webinar, we will be guided through a powerful process called Mindful Forgiveness. This is a process developed through the Stanford Forgiveness Project by Dr. Fred Luskin, and is used all over the world to help people to better understand the concept of forgiveness, and how to use simple yet profound steps to heal. Darby Sherman is a certified Mindful Forgiveness educator and has been leading groups for several years, cultivating a deep understanding and appreciation for the power of forgiveness in finding peace, enhancing our capacity for compassion for ourselves and others, and ultimately healing ourselves, our families, and our communities. Included in this presentation is a handout outlining the steps, which we encourage you to print or at least open and reference during or after listening to this presentation!
What we will discuss:
- What does it mean to Forgive? What it is and what it isn’t.
- The importance of Forgiveness for healing the emotions and mind, and even the body.
- How stored and stuck emotion can manifest as physical symptoms.
- We will go through simple and clear steps to develop skills in forgiveness, including how to find where it may be stored in your body and work to clear the energy.
- You will feel empowered to take these skills and work through your life story and find a healing mind, body, heart, and soul.
If you are interested in reaching out to Darby, or to get more information about joining a group, you can email her at [email protected].
Ask questions in our community forum here: https://app.drjessmd.com/forums/forum/mind-body-spirit-medicine/