Are you worried that you might be getting long haulers symptoms reactivated due to different Covid Variants? This is your test! Vibrants Cytokines test provides insight on immune activation, pro-inflammatory, or anti-inflammatory responses in infection, autoimmune disorders, allergy and chronic disease.
No interest financing over 2 months is available on purchases of $400 or more through After Pay during checkout. Please get in touch with Cynthia, our dedicated WellnessPlus Concierge, at Vibrant Wellness if you have any questions about this test. Cynthia can help answer your questions about testing including availability and locations before you place your order. Call 720-440-2961 or email [email protected]
**This blood draw requires dry ice to be sent with the sample. Please contact Cynthia at Vibrant Wellness to make sure the phlebotomists in your area are eligible to perform this specialty draw.
- Cytokines modulate the immune system and can be released as both innate and adaptive immune responses
- Cytokines can be both pro- and anti-inflammatory, depending on a variety of factors
- They can point to underlying disorders such as autoimmunity or tumors
- If an underlying disorder is already recognized, cytokines may be associated with the severity of the immune response
- Vibrant provides the most comprehensive cytokine panel available, to understand the severity of the inflammatory process involved
- The Cytokines panel may be able to aid in assessing the severity of inflammation involved in autoimmune conditions
- This panel may provide insight into Infections like Lyme disease, such as IL-23 in post-Lyme disease symptomatic individuals, and IL-15 and IL-17 in Lyme arthritis prevention
- Cytokines are important to measure in anti-aging medicine, too. IL-1 alpha is important in the context of senescent cells, and low levels are associated with decreased age-related issues in senescent cells
- High IFN gamma is seen in individuals with extreme food sensitivities, and it has been shown to damage the intestinal lining
Conditions and symptoms associated with Cytokine Responses include:
- Food sensitivities
- Gastrointestinal inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions
- Joint pain
- History of infections (viral, bacterial, and parasites)
- Skin conditions
- Past exposure or infection of COVID-19
Normally, testing requires a Doctors order but with your Wellness Plus membership, Dr. Jess has created a very special opportunity to have this testing completed without having to see a practitioner.
Sample Type: Blood draw
Code: Discount code is only available for members