This panel can be considered as an essential wellness panel for those over 30-years of age, in particular for those with significant emotional and oxidative stress, suspected nutrient deficiencies, suspected reproductive and thyroid hormone imbalances, or concomitant health concerns and conditions.
Available to our US & Canada customers only, in the US we’re unable to fulfill this particular lab order for customers residing in NY, NJ, and RI. You may be charged a separate shipping fee for home kits and/or a Labcorp blood draw fee if applicable. You’ll receive a confirmation email from Evexia from which you may make payment and complete your order.
In the quest for optimal health, understanding one’s nutritional status is paramount. Nutrition plays an integral role in disease prevention and the overall functionality of our body systems. With the Evexia Diagnostics Comprehensive Wellness Panel, clinicians and patients can delve deeper into understanding how certain nutritional imbalances might be affecting overall health.
- Nutrient Status Markers: Gain insights into numerous markers related to your nutritional health.
- Homocysteine Monitoring: Evaluate potential deficiencies in vitamin B12, folate, and vitamin B6.
- Hormonal Biomarkers: Investigate levels of cortisol, estradiol, total testosterone, and bioavailable testosterone.
- Gluten Sensitivity Screening: Assess for sensitivities via deaminated gliadin antibodies IgA and IgG.
- Essential Fatty Acid Balancing: Analyze the critical omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to determine anti-inflammatory and pro-inflammatory balances.
- Coenzyme Q10 Insights: Understand levels of Co-Q10, a nutrient shown to boost HDL-C and ApoA1 levels, and decrease specific inflammatory markers associated with CVD.
Who Should Consider this Panel? Perfect for individuals over 30, especially those experiencing:
- High emotional and oxidative stress
- Suspected nutrient deficiencies, including but not limited to, zinc, magnesium, iodine, vitamin D, vitamin B12, folate, and coenzyme Q10
- Potential imbalances in reproductive and thyroid hormones
- Other health concerns and conditions that demand a deeper understanding of one’s nutritional profile
- Apolipoprotein B
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Coenzyme Q10, Total (CoQ10)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP-14)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), High Sensitivity
- Deaminated Gliadin Antibodies, IgA and IgG
- DHEA-S (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate)
- Estradiol (E2)
- F2-Isoprostane/Creatinine Ratio
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron-binding Capacity (TIBC)
- Fibrinogen Activity (Factor I Activity)
- Folate, RBC
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Hemoglobin (Hb) A1c With eAG
- Iodine, Serum or Plasma
- Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase (LD / LDH)
- Lipid Panel + VLDL + TC/HDL Ratio + LDL/HDL Ratio + CHD Risk
- Magnesium, RBC
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
- Testosterone, Free and Weakly Bound, With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
- Thyroid Profile II, Comprehensive; Tri-iodothyronine
- Uric Acid
- Urinalysis, Complete With Microscopic Examination
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Zinc, RBC
Normally, testing requires a Doctors order but with your Wellness Plus membership, Dr. Jess has created a very special opportunity to have this testing completed without having to see a practitioner.
Sample Type: Labcorp Blood Draw